Frequently Asked Questions
- Some pages are asking for a password. Where do I get that?
- All Club Presidents and Secretaries were given the password; check with them.
If they don't have it ask one of them to contact the webmaster
You must be a District 5110 Rotarian to access those pages.
- How do I edit a page?
- First you'll have to have the special "edit" password.
- Tips For Editing
- What are all those "funny" codes on the edit window?
- Those are not really "code"; we call it "markup", read below.
- Text Formatting Rules
- Naming Restrictions or What the Heck is CamelCase or WikiWord?
- How can I learn more about editing, adding photos etc.?
- Check the Documentation Index, it will be time well spent!
- Also, on the edit page is a "Help Window" at the top and will answer virtually any questions you may have.
- My club or committee is updating its website. What resources does District 5110 provide to help?
More FAQs Coming Soon