ROTARY DISTRICT 5110
Dell Gray, Governor - 2012-13
DISTRICT 5110 GOALS FOR 2012-2013
- Grow D5110 membership by 72 new Rotarians and retain 85% of members
- Average Annual Giving to The Rotary Foundation at $150 per capita; $600,000
- Contributions to Polio Eradication equal $150,000
- Increase in Rotarian Benefactors by 144
- Inrease in Rotarian Bequest Society members by 15
- Recognize 37 clubs for Rotary International’s New Club Recognition Presidential Citation
RI Presidential Citation 2012-13 - Club Recognition
RI President Sakuji Tanaka challenges clubs to conduct a club or community peace forum, or a service project focused on peace. In order to qualify for a citation, clubs must meet the Presidential Challenge and complete one required activity, along with at least three additional activities, in each of the three categories listed.
1. Strengthen Our Club: Adopt a three-year strategic plan for the club, identifying specific annual and long-term goals or make progress in carrying out the annual goals set by your club for the cur-rent Rotary year to date.
2. Increase Our Service: Participate in a sustainable service project related to at least one of Rotary’s areas of focus:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
3. Enhance Our Club’s Public Image: Undertake a significant public image campaign in your commu-nity to communicate what Rotary is and does by using RI’s Humanity in Motion or “This Close” advertisements.
Clubs should complete the form and send it to the
district governor no later than 31 March 2013.